For those times when you and your customers need the certainty of that “special” delivery. GXD provide you with a pair of safe hands, same day collections, close up and personal monitoring with confirmation of delivery, time and signature.
Service For those occasions when express really does mean express. GXD can offer you same day collections and deliveries in the UK and next day to Northern Europe, two days to Scandinavia, Baltic States and Southern Europe, outside of these areas, call us with the details and we will get back to you FAST. The service will carry your shipments from small through to extra large, we have access to a large range of vehicles including side access and tail-liftsjust call GXD, we collect, you relax, we deliver and let you know when it happened and who signed for it!. Seven day service, open for business from early to late, call 01482 270790 in or out of normal office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The vehicle we use for smaller express shipments is based in Goole and has a fast response time and can compete with couriers using bikes or cars for speed with the advantage of more space, see the payload details below. Payload Pallets: 2 Euro Pallets (800x1200mm) or 1 Standard Pallet (1000x1200mm) No Overhang Maximum Height: 1100mm Weight: 851 Kilos Volume: 3.3 c/m Door to Bulkhead 3.7 c/m Door to Dashboard with passenger seats folded
- 120 Cms / 47Â¼Inches
- Door 112 Cms / 44 Inches
- Inside 117 Cms / 46 Inches
- Door to Bulkhead 155cms / 61 inches
- Door to Dashboard 260 cms / 102 1/2 inches
- Maximum Width
- 41 cms / 16 inches with passenger seat folded
GXDanbrit Logistics Limited, Ferries House, Ferries Street, Hull, HU9 1RH United Kingdom t: +44 (0)1482 270790 f: +44 (0)872 113 1261 w: www.gxdlogistics.com
Some items cannot be sent on the GXD Express Service. Some of these are obvious, but others you may not be aware of.
Prohibited Items (In Alphabetical order)
Hazardous Cargo unless covered by limited quantity (LQ), small load exemption or by production of a DGN and safety data sheet with the agreed extra cost of using an ADR qualified driver. High value items, all goods are covered by BIFA terms (Â£2.00 per kilo) any additional cover can be obtained through NMU and charged separately. All other items on the list below require the specific authority of Graham Cross.
- Aerosol cans / sprays not covered by LQ or small load exemption
- Airbag Modules
- Animal skins / Furs / Any Animal Parts including meat / Ivory and ivory products
- Clinical Waste Dangerous goods – eg Explosives / Fireworks / Christmas Crackers / Radioactive Materials / Deactivated or Replica Weapons and Munitions / Firearms / Swords / Knives / Axe / Chainsaw / Weapons
- Dry Ice Engines / Generators / Gearboxes or any part containing or having contained oil/petrol unless flushed through
- Fire Extinguishers / Life Jackets
- Gold & Silver, Jewellery including Watches
- Hazardous materials eg Paint / Adhesives / Chemicals / Flammable resins/ solvents/ liquids / Compressed Air & Empty cylinders / Items containing any gases not covered by LQ or small load exemption
- High Value Items
- Household goods containing flammable or corrosive liquids, such as oven or drain cleaners / perfume, aftershave/ hairspray/ nail varnish and remover not covered by LQ or small load exemption
- Human Remains / Body Fluids
- Hazardous Cargo Liquids / Adhesives / Paint / Oil / Creams / Gels not covered by LQ or small load exemption
- Live / Dead animals
- Money, Keys, Negotiable items / Payment cards
- Pornographic materials
- Soil / Clay Scrap
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Prescribed/Non-prescribed Drugs / Medication / Any Controlled/Illegal substance
We will not accept any materials and products that may be dangerous or hazardous to staff.
Also prohibited are: Shipments with inherent vice; Shipments which by their nature are likely to soil, impair or damage persons, merchandise or equipment; Goods the carriage of which is prohibited by law in the United Kingdom; Goods which attract excise duty or which require special facilities, safety precautions or permits.